Adventure Curated is a growing resource for adventurous travellers. We cover a variety of modes of travel and focus more on multi-day journeys to those places less travelled.
Branded Content | Paid
Occasionally we have the opportunity for our contributors to create content for Adventure Curated to suit the objectives of our clients. These are paid assignments, and this content needs to meet our brief, deadline and quality standards.
These assignments usually will be assigned to contributors that have experience publishing some editorial content on Adventure Curated. If you are interested in being considered for these assignments please simply let us know.
Editorial | Unpaid
Editorially we are typically looking to publish inspiring adventures as well as tips that encourage people into the wild. We are also open to considering articles on some of the gear that you’ve used on your big trips.
Editorial contributions are unpaid. Our contributors enjoy sharing their stories and knowledge, and some benefit from connecting with our audience.
Submissions without high-quality photographs, unfortunately, cannot be published. Our photography standards:
- 10 to 20 images.
- 3:2 ratio.
- Cropped, colour corrected, dust spot removed and ready to publish.
- No filters.
- Full size .JPG files.
- Supplied by Google Drive or Dropbox link.
While we appreciate that each author has their writing style, our general ethos is to inspire, be inclusive and write with an encouraging tone. We are more interested in the feel and story than the finer details.
We are typically looking for between 600 and 1,000 words. We look for original, previously unpublished content. If you are unsure, please ask.
Your voice will reach a broad audience of Australian, and increasingly global adventurers.
- Published on adventurecurated.com.
- Promoted with a post and story on the Adventure Curated Facebook Page (74,000+ followers).
- Promoted with a post and story on the Adventure Curated Instagram Account (34,500+ followers).
- Promoted in the Adventure Curated Fortnightly Email (13,000+ subscribers).
- We will place links to you from our Instagram posts and your author bio.