1. Personal information:
Adventure Curated is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. It recognizes that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Therefore, adventure Curated will only collect and use personal information as set out below unless given consent to do otherwise.
2. Collecting personal information:
Adventure Curated will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies:
Adventure Curated uses tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a web site transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not personally identify users, although they identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information:
Personal information collected will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To render services related to Adventure Curated’s business such as warranty or support
– Shared with required Adventure Curated service providers, for instance, our secure payment processor.
5. Contact by the Adventure Curated:
Adventure Curated may contact individuals using the information which they provided to:
– Provide information that may be of interest
– To send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review their personal information recorded on the Adventure Curated’s database. Individuals can request this information by contacting Adventure Curated.
7. Adventure Curated and links to other web sites:
The Adventure Curated website provides links to outside websites. These are not under the control of Adventure Curated. Adventure Curated is not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to the Company website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries: