The Silky Katanaboy 650 is a two-handed cutting beast is as close to a hand powered chainsaw as you'll likely find. Ever wondered what it would take to make a hand saw that rivalled the speed of a chainsaw? It takes a 25.6 inch blade with super-aggressive, extra-large teeth and the expertise of Silky.
he non-slip, two-handed, rubberised cushioned handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions. Suitable for serious tasks like cutting large timber and tree trunks. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality. Comes with a sturdy nylon shoulder bag with Velcro fastening and a pocket for replacement blades.
- Weight: 1.66kg / 3.67lbs
- Length (Total): 146.8cm / 57.8"
- Length (Blade): 65cm/25.6"
- Teeth per (inch): 3.4
- Teeth per 30 mm: 4
- Super-aggressive extra-large teeth
- Non-slip rubberised grips
- Taper-ground, impulse-hardened steel blade
- Security screw protects against accidental opening or closing of the blade
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Made in Japan