The Silky Pocketboy is a compact and light folding saw that will take up little room in your pack. This sleek saw features rust-resistant, hard chrome-plated, taper-ground blade with an impulse-hardened non-set tooth design for greater cutting efficiency.
The precision-ground, razor sharp blade provide fast, clean and smooth cutting. The blade locks securely into one of two open positions, in line with the handle and flush cutting.
The blade resists the effects of tree resin and easily wipes clean. The non-slip rubberised handle provides a sure and comfortable grip even in the most difficult operating conditions.
- Weight: 280g / 0.6lbs
- Weight (saw only): 200g / 0.45lbs
- Blade length: 170 mm / 6.75"
- 8.5 teeth per inch (10 teeth per 30 mm) teeth configuration
- Proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology
- Clear plastic flip-lock carrying case with belt clip is included
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Made in Japan