Hema Cape York Atlas & Guide
The Hema Cape York Atlas & Guide has detailed coverage of The Tip, the coast from Cairns to Cooktown, Rinyirru (Lakefield) National Park, the Peninsula Developmental Road, Old Telegraph Track, Torres Strait and the Savannah Way. It will ensure you don’t miss the must-see attractions or lesser-known gems.
- Weight: 1.34kg
- Height: 297mm
- Width: 215mm
- Thickness: 15mm
- Edition: 5th
- Pages: 208
- Featuring the top 15 4WD trips, including The Old Telegraph Track
- Detailed inset maps for every track
- Best campsites
- Trip planning tips
- It contains a detailed Road Atlas for Cape York, including The Tip
- Shows fuel, camping and rest areas
- Mapping field-checked by the Hema Map Patrol
Click here to read about our trip up the Old Telegraph Track.