Hult Splitting Axe
The Hultafors Hult Splitting Axe is a solid splitting axe intended for heavier duties such as splitting logs and wood. The shape of the head, in combination with slightly convex grinding, splits the wood. The axe has a long, straight handle made from American hickory to gain maximum speed and control when splitting logs.
- Weight: 2.02kg
- Head weight: 1.5kg
- Handle length: 750mm
- Handle material: American hickory, treated with linseed oil
- Handle type: Straight
- Slightly convex grinding
- The axe edge is sharpened, polished and ready to use
- Leather axe sheath included
- Warranty: full lifetime warranty on the axe head
- Take care of your axe, and it will stay a faithful companion for years
The Hultafors Hult Splitting Axe is hand forged and made from Swedish quality steel in the forge at Hults Bruk. The forging tradition goes as far back as 1697. This axe’s name originates in Hult, where Hults Bruk began. Like most old Swedish geographical names, it describes the surrounding landscape.