MAXTRAX Xtreme is a heavy-duty alternative to the original MAXTRAX MKII 4x4 recovery boards. MAXTRAX makes self-recovery from sand and mud effortless by jamming the boards under your tyres and driving up the ramps and out.
While MAXTRAX MKII is effective, through frequent use or when users spin their tyres or don't place the boards far enough under, it is possible to damage them.
MAXTRAX Xtreme has hard-anodised alloy teeth, which makes them more durable. While they are a larger investment, they will likely last longer and mean you won't be so worried that your recovery equipment will be damaged when helping out your mates and strangers.
- Weight: 9kg / 20lbs (per pair)
- Australian designed, engineered and manufactured
- 88 replaceable anodised alloy teeth; designed for XTREME users
- Safe and easy recovery from sand, mud, snow and slush
- Made from super-tough, engineering-grade reinforced Nylon
- They stack with MAXTRAX MKII
- Proven, patent-pending, multi-award-winning design
- Six glove-friendly handles
- Lifetime warranty